INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS COORDINATOR
Ambrey is a maritime security services specialist. Established in 2010 to create a security company that was more dynamic and creative than most traditional security firms, we have a fresh approach that puts the client’s needs first. With over 150 permanent staff and 7 global office locations, we are the market leader in providing safety, security, marine and risk management services to the Shipping, Oil & Gas, and Offshore industries.
This position based in our Hereford office is for a full-time Intelligence Systems Coordinator for Ambrey’s Risk Management Division. We are looking for someone with energy, ambition and a working knowledge of the industry to support a fast growing team at the heart of the future of the business. This is a commercial rather than IT role and is a client facing position which requires judgement, responsiveness and agility.
Aspects of the role are administrative and require a keen eye for detail, organisation and precision. This is balanced with the creativity required to contribute to the development of digital products, platforms and services. Above all, the successful candidate will be an outgoing and assertive person, capable of interacting with clients tactfully but robustly and being part of a team which is moving impossibly fast to create something brilliant.
The Intelligence Systems Coordinator will have three principle functions; the generation, onboarding and maintenance of client and internal Sentinel digital accounts and the supporting systems; commercial support to the Risk Management Team; coordination and support of digital development projects. A core member of the Digital Project Team, they will be line managed by the Risk Management Senior Commercial Manager but will work closely with the Risk, Technology and Intelligence teams.
- Set up client profiles and credentials.
- Upload user preferences and fleets.
- Deliver a live Sentinel demonstration in support of the Account Management Team.
- Apply user/ vessel email addresses in line with client change requests.
- Hand over the account to a Client administrator.
- Provide first line help desk support to clients.
- Maintain client feedback logs.
- Attend development meetings and update project plans as per notes taken.
- Update the Sentinel client sales pipeline, demo and trial schedule.
Qualification and skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication.
- Ability to remain flexible when managing multiple streams of work.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Continuously looking to improve the quality of the client experience.
- Ability to work in a rapid paced agile environment.
- Can do attitude, solutions not problems.
- Experience in a project setting desirable.
- Previous client facing experience desirable.
- Experience working in a technology development project environment desirable.
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience the maritime security industry desirable.
Terms and conditions
- Salary: to be discussed at interview
- Annual Leave: 25 days per annum plus public holidays
- Working hours: 08:30am to 17:30pm Monday to Friday
- Job type: Full-time, permanent
- Benefits: Referral Bonus, Eye Care, Discount Card, Techscheme, Cyclescheme, Discounted Gym Membership, Wellness & Fitness, Employee Assistance Programme, Pension, Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay. And much more!
To be the trusted global provider of safety, security, marine and risk management solutions.
Our Values – The Ambrey Way
- Accountable- “Safety first” is our promise, it’s the Ambrey way and we don’t compromise on compliance.
- Moral- We pride ourselves on doing the right thing and delivering on our promises with integrity.
- Bold- We value those who strive to master new things. We never stop learning, improving and pursuing the highest quality.
- Reliable- We always deliver. To us this means being dependable, responsive and agile in everything we do.
- Entrepreneurial- It’s our spirit. We innovate, explore, create and elevate. We have fun and celebrate while working hard.
- You, Me & Us- We know teamwork produces the best results for our clients. We are respectful, inclusive, empowering and compassionate.
The Job Description for this post will be subject to routine review and revision in order to meet the developmental requirements of the company. The post holder may be required to undertake additional appropriate duties as directed and required.